Nothing like hot peanut butter cookies with a cold glass of milk, except maybe hot peanut butter cookies with chocolate chunks and a cold glass of milk.
-2 1/2 cups of all purpose-flour
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1 1/2 cups of butter (softened)
-1 cup of lightly packed light brown sugar
-1 cup of white sugar
-1 cup of extra crunchy peanut butter
-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
-1 cup of chocolate chunks
1. Stir together in a medium mixing bowl the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter (I like to mix my butter on slow for at least ten minutes in my mixer- to really get the butter extra soft). Add brown sugar and white sugar until contents are smooth. Slowly stir in peanut butter until everything has a nice consistency.
3. Add the eggs to the large bowl one at a time, mix, then add the vanilla and mix again.
4. Gently mix in the dry ingredients from the small bowl and mix well.
5. Fold in chocolate chunks.
6. Place dough in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
7. Roll dough onto desired sized cookies and place on pre-greased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.