Planning a Wedding: Blogs
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Let's talk about inspiration for weddings these days- it is endless. Between Pinterest, wedding magazines, wedding websites such as TheKnot.com, and more. I could browse Pinterest for hours but one of my favorite places for inspiration is actually wedding blogs. I've found a bunch of blogs that I like to check on a weekly basis. On these blogs I love to see real weddings put together and what makes them timeless and unique. I have also found a few local wedding blogs for Colorado (where my wedding will be) and these have been extremely helpful because they feature Colorado weddings and they post the local vendor contact information for each featured wedding. So if I see a wedding where I love the photographs or the cake I can look up that vendor's contact information and see if they could possibly be involved in my wedding. I highly suggest looking for national blogs but also blogs that are local to where your wedding will take place.
1. Style Me Pretty:: This is a very popular wedding blog that features stunning weddings and they also have a few blogs separate from the main blog that are specific to certain states. Most of these weddings are very over the top, but I love to take certain ideas from each wedding that I could possibly be apart of my wedding.
2. Emmaline Bride:: This blog is great for all things handmade and DIY. It features ideas that you can create yourself but also where you can buy beautiful handmade items for your wedding.
3. Ruffled:: This blog is great to look at weddings that are more feasible for my budget. There is also a place for people to re-sell items that they used for their wedding that they no longer need. On top of that they also have a vendor look up for your state.
4. Tutto Bella:: The best part about this fun blog is that it is written by three sisters. It is not strictly a wedding blog but features a bit of fashion, home decor and DIY projects. The weddings on this blog are so fun and unique and that's why I keep coming back to read it.
5. Couture Colorado:: Here is one of the lovely local blogs that I enjoy reading. I love this blog because I enjoy getting all the vendor information from each wedding but it is also a great source of inspiration even if you aren't getting married in Colorado.
Do you have an wedding blogs you like to read?