1. Where does the name Eventually Cottage come from?
I came up with the name Eventually Cottage when hubby and I bought our last home. It was an 1850's carriage house that we "eventually" turned into a cozy family cottage for our family.
2. Where do you get inspiration for your shop?
Inspiration for my pieces comes from everywhere! My imagination, and things that I see in the marketplace.
3. What is your favorite piece you have created for your shop?
My favorite piece in my shop is the Disney Dreams sign that I originally designed as a graduation gift for my cousin.
4. What do you do when you're not creating?
When I'm not creating, I'm working as a 911 dispatcher for county, spending time with my family, or decorating my home.
5. Do you allow custom orders? What was your favorite custom piece you create?
I love custom orders!!! My favorite custom order was my Home of the Brave firefighter sign that I personalized with a family's name as a holiday gift for a customer.
6. Where do you create?
Right now I create all over my kitchen! Haha! "Eventually" my workshop/office will make it's home in our spare bedroom!
7. How do you describe your creative style?
Hmmm...I'd have to say whimsical and simple.
(make sure to follow Dawn on IG because she offers some awesome deals on her signs through IG!)